Wednesday
I Just...
I Just... well really there is no I just... It was just a hook. Such as the theme for this class. Who cannot hear are theme and be intrigued. I was when I first heard it. I was like what does that mean. But as the class continued. I came to realize that everything that has happened, that one in three chance, it is all connected. I was watching Lion King the other day. The story of the Lion King is based off of Hamlet. My friend and I laughed and made jokes and realized as kids that some of the things they say we would not understand. There is a part where Mufasa is teaching Simba the circle of life and how they eat the antelopes and the antelopes eat the grass and when they die their bodies become the grass. Everything is connected...are past to are present. Without death their cannot be life and without sadness there can be no happiness. I always hated the saying that we cannot have peace without war. I understand that just a little bit better. I still am very much a believer of peace and happiness for all. Like the coca cola commerical where everyone is holding hands or the very end of Watchmen. Everyone is united. But without the past are present would not exist and neither would are future. Without past techonolgy-present technology would not have been created. It is the circle of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment